Talán kevesen tudják, akik csak a filmjeit ismerik, hogy Lou Diamond Phillips szeret, és tud is főzni. Ezért engem sem ért meglepetésként, hogy felkérték a Food Network hamarosan induló show-jába, a Rachael Ray vs. Guy - Celebrity Cook-Off c. műsorba.
Rachael Ray USÁ-ban híres talk-show műsorvezető, Guy Fieri pedig vendéglős, aki már szakácskönyvet is írt. A műsorban, mely 6 epizódból áll majd, 8 híresség "csap össze egymással". Íme a versenyzők:
- Aaron Carter (Nick kisöccse, anno tinisztár, manapság inkább a rehabjairól hallani):
- Miss USA 2011 (Alyssa Campanella):
|Miss USA 2011|
- Cheech Marin (A "Cheech and Chong" - duó tagja, szitkom-színész):
- Coolio (rapper, színész):
- Joey Fatone (ex-*NSYNC-tag, manapság a "Dancing with The Stars" szereplője):
- Lou Diamond Phillips (csak a rend kedvéért: A La Bamba c. filmmel kezdte karrierjét):
|Lou Diamond Phillips (remekül fest!!! :))|
- Summer Sanders (volt olimpiai úszónő, műsorvezető):
- Taylor Dayne (Grammy-díjas énekesnő):
Rachael-nek és Guy-nak is meglesz a saját csapata, akik egymás ellen küzdenek majd. Az első epizód január 1.-én (vasárnap) helyi idő szerint este 9-kor kerül adásba! A végső nyertesnek $50.000 üti a markát, melyet jótékony célra ajánlanak fel.
Premiering Sunday, January 1st at 9pm ET/PT – SEASON PREMIERE!
“Celebrity Food Festival”
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri welcome eight celebrity contestants to the first ever Celebrity Cook-Off! The competition begins immediately as Rachael and Guy pick their teams, and after teams are picked it’s time to get the party started as the teams must throw a food festival and each celebrity must cook one dish that serves 150 people. At the end of the festival the bottom two celebrities compete in a sudden death challenge, and one celeb isn’t cut out for the culinary world and is eliminated from the competition.
Premiering Sunday, January 8th at 9pm ET/PT
“Let Them Eat Cake”
- This week, Rachael and Guy sweeten things up when they challenge the seven remaining celebrity contestants to a dessert-making contest. Each team must create four desserts, including one with a secret savory ingredient. The treats will be judged by 13 pastry students and instructors from a professional culinary institute. A surprising evaluation from the pastry chefs puts Rachael and Guy in a tough position, but they must decide which celebrities performed the weakest. Finally, the bottom two competitors are chosen to go head-to-head in the elimination challenge.
Premiering Sunday, January 15th at 9pm ET/PT
- Chopped judges Alex Guarnaschelli, Marcus Samuelsson, and Scott Conant are stepping into the Cook-Off kitchen to judge the remaining six celebrities as they go head-to-head in one-on-one battles. Each team is put on the chopping block when the celebrities are challenged to cook their version of a judge’s signature dish. In the end, the judges pick the winners of each challenge leaving two surprising front runners to compete in the elimination challenge. One celeb doesn’t make the cut and is “chopped” from the competition.
Premiering Sunday, January 22nd at 9pm ET/PT
“Lunch Cart Showdown”
- With five celebrity contestants remaining, it is time for Rachael and Guy to wheel out the next challenge. The celebs discover that each team will operate their own curb-side lunch cart to serve more than one hundred New York City pedestrians. The customer is always right, and in this challenge the patrons will decide which lunch cart was able to serve up the more delectable lunch to determine the winner. Then, the bottom two celebrities battle it out in a sudden death elimination challenge to decide who remains in the competition.
Premiering Sunday, January 29th at 9pm ET/PT
“Friends and Family Favorites”
- Things get personal this week when Rachael and Guy invite their closest friends and family over for an intimate supper club catered by the four remaining celebrity contestants. Each contestant prepares a family-style meal for the table to be judged by the hosts nearest and dearest. The winners are picked to go onto the finale and compete for the coveted prize of $50,000 for their charity. Two celebrities are eliminated in this round, but the bottom two will have a chance compete in the “last chance challenge” to earn some last minute money for their charities before they get sent home for good.
Premiering Sunday, January 29th at 10pm ET/PT
- In the final round of Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off, the two remaining celebrity contestants face the toughest challenge yet. Each will open up their very own restaurant where they will design everything from the menu to the theme and décor in one day. With the help of surprise partners, each restaurant serves a packed house full of hungry guests including Tim and Nina Zagat, founders of the Zagat Restaurant Guide. The Zagat’s reveal the winner with one celebrity contestant earning the $50,000 grand prize for charity.
***SOK SZERENCSÉT LOU, EZT MEG KELL NYERNED!!!! ;))***
Ráhangolódásként pedig itt 1 szuper és vicces videó a show-ról (Lou többször is felbukkan):